LATEST MEMBERSHIP OFFERS15 Month Starter: Our membership year starts on the 1st April, but for those new members who want to want to join us early we have a 15 month membership available: Commencing from January 2019. This offer will end at the end of January. Details available from the Secretary. (This offer can not be used with any discount offer)
Four or More: If you and your friends want to join the club together we can offer each of you a 25% discount if four or more join at the same time. (Open to those paying 12 month subscription)
Country Membership/Caravan Park Membership: We offer special deals to members who live over 30miles from the course or those who have a holiday home (caravan) in the locality and live over 30 miles from Llanymynech.
*The aforementioned offers are all subject to conditions
For further information please contact the Secretary:
Telephone: 01691 830542 option 3 or Email: [email protected]
Membership Forms and full details are available from the Secretary and Proshop.
THE BENEFITS INCLUDED IN OUR MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE ARE:
- OPPORTUNITY TO RENT A BUGGY FOR THE YEAR
- FREE FOUR BALL: For yourself and three guests (one per anum, booking in advance through the Pro-shop).
- DISCOUNTED FOOD AND DRINK
- GUEST FEES FOR MEMBERS VISITORS
- COUNTY CARD: Allowing reduced Golf Fees at hundreds of golf clubs within the EGU. (This can be obtained by all members from the ProShop as soon as they are available.)
- INSURANCE: You will be provided with indemnity in respect to an accident incurring injury to any persons or loss or damage to material property anywhere in the world rising in respect to your golfing activities. It does not cover you for theft of equipment and you are advised to check your own insurance cover. N.B. If you have your own buggy you will need dedicated liability insurance.
- NMS: A discount in your fees when introducing a new member to the club. (They must not have been a member of Llanymynech for the two previous seasons.) *(not Social, Juniors or Lifestyle members)
- RECIPROCAL GOLF with other Golf Clubs listed on the web site *(not Social, Juniors or Lifestyle members)
|Types of Membership||2019|
|Full 7 Day Membership||For those aged 33-64. Unlimited golf, entry into all relevant competitions.||£|
|5 Day Membership||For those aged 33-64 unlimited golf Monday to Friday. Not eligible to play in weekend competitions.||£|
|Full 7 Day Senior Membership||For those aged 65 to 74 years – unlimited golf, entry into all relevant club competitions.||£|
|5 Day Senior Membership||For those aged 65 to 74 years unlimited golf between golf Monday to Friday. Not eligible to play in weekend club competitions.||£|
|Over 75 Membership||For those over 75 years – Unlimited golf, entry into all relevant competitions.||£|
|Intermediate Membership||For those aged 18 – 25 years – Unlimited golf, entry into all relevant competitions.||£|
|Additional Intermediate Membership||For those aged 26 – 32 years – Unlimited golf, entry into all relevant competitions.||£|
|Student/Apprentice Membership||For those 18 to 25 years in full time education/apprenticeship. Proof may be required, such as Student ID. Unlimited golf, entry into all relevant competitions.||£|
|Junior Membership||3 different age groups below 18 years. Can play in Junior Competitions and some Club Competitions||Under 11 £|
12 – 14 £
|CASC Membership||For any person who can satisfy the Management Committee that they would find it difficult to afford any other type of membership. Unlimited Golf over 4 days (3 weekdays + Sunday) . Eligible to play in any club competition played on the 4 days their membership permits. If necessary equipment can be provided.||£|
|Country Membership||Any member who resides outside the radius of 30 miles from Golf Club or whose main residence for a minimum of 6 months during the year is outside this 30 mile radius. This address must be given on the application. Membership Eligible to play in all relevant club competitions .||£|
|3 Parks Membership||Limited to local caravan park members, main residence must be over 30 miles from Golf Club. Membership runs from April to October. Eligible to play in club competitions apart from Board Competitions.|| |
|Lifestyle||Membership for those who lifestyle means they can only play infrequently. Restricted to 20 Rounds at any time of the week. Not eligible to Play in Board competitions.|| |
|Social||Members Food and Drink Discount. No Golf||£|
In addition to the subscription there are levies to pay to EGU and to the County